We welcome new and returning CWC patients. Our staff is committed to ensuring that the administrative aspects of your visit are handled with the same high level of professionalism and care as medical portion.
Monday – Friday
8AM – 4:30PM
Monday – Friday
8AM – 11AM | 1PM – 4PM
- Please arrive promptly and allow 20 minutes to update/complete the required paperwork.
- You must bring your insurance card and driver’s license (or other legal picture id).
- New patients will need to complete medical history, registration, and HIPAA forms; all patients will need to complete the registration form.
You can print the following forms out as needed, complete them at home, and bring them with you to save some time on the day of your appointment:
Emergencies: Obstetrics and Gynecology often involves emergency procedures, surgical delays, and deliveries. We ask for your understanding, and if we are running behind schedule, our staff may attempt to notify you.
Cancellations: We also request that you arrive promptly for your visit. If you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late, please call the office as soon as possible. There will be a $35 fee for all cancelled or missed appointments without 24 hours notice.
- Prescription refills will be processed only for ESTABLISHED PATIENTS who have been seen within the past 12 months.
- Your chart will be reviewed by your physician and the refill will be called in directly to your pharmacy, within 48 hours of receipt, on the next business day. If your physician feels an office visit is necessary before a refill can be given, you will be notified by phone.
- One additional month of refill birth control pills can be called in for established patients. This will allow time to schedule an annual visit.
Federal and State law requires the patient’s signature, or that of an authorized personal representative, to release or transfer medical records. The patient records are defined as all records that relate to the health of the patient and are prepared by or under supervision of a health care provider associated with Capital Women’s Care.
Patients that provide records from another physician, outside of CWC, are encouraged to retain their own copy as Capital Women’s Care cannot provide a copy.
Please click below to print the applicable form:
If communicating via e-mail, please include your phone numbers so that the billing customer service representatives can contact you. For security purposes, responses will not be e-mailed.
Contact the office at 202-331-9293 x100
CWC Professional Billing: 800-529-3489
- It is important to bring your current insurance card to every office visit.
- Copayments are due at the time of service.
- If required by your insurance plan, bring your referral from you Primary Care Physician.
- You may be responsible for the portion of your charges not covered by your insurance policy.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PAR and PPO
- BlueChoice HMO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maryland
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield of the National Capital Area
- First Health
- Kaiser Mid-Atlantic
- MAMSI- Optimum Choice, MDIPA, MAMSI Life & Health
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Trailblazers
- One Net PPO
- PHCS PPO
- United HealthCare